Alumni Engagement Program
Continue your Leadership Columbus journey! We can’t do this work alone, we need you. None of what happens at LC is possible without the generosity, talents, and thought leadership of our alumni. There are lots of ways to support our work – let’s find one that’s the best for you!
UPCOMING ALUMNI EVENTS
February Alumni Supper Club: UPDATED LOCATION – Habibi Grill
Kick back on a Monday night and enjoy dinner out with LC alums! Family friendly, guests are welcome!
Date & Time: Monday, February, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
Location: Habibi Grill, 1131 N 4th St, Columbus, OH 43201
March Alumni Give Back: Olentangy Clean-Up
We are excited to partner with Friends of the Lower Olentangy Watershed (FLOW) for an alumni service project! Join us as we give back with FLOW on their mission “to keep the Olentangy and its tributaries clean and safe for all to enjoy!”
Date & Time: Saturday, March 23, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
You can set up a one-time or recurring donation to support our mission. Your support ensures that others have the opportunity to experience the programming that has meant so much to you! To make your donation, CLICK HERE.
Your time is a valuable contribution to the mission of Leadership Columbus. We have various volunteer needs that range from program day support to committee work. You can use THIS FORM to indicate your interest and we’ll get in contact with you for the next steps.
Being an LC advocate includes many different ways you can ensure folks always get the same opportunities you’ve enjoyed. Ways you can advocate include:
- Joining the recruitment efforts of promoting LC programs to your spheres of influence
- Encouraging others to participate in and give towards the annual Best Party Ever! Campaign
- Connecting your place of business to LC as a program and/or event sponsor.
- Use THIS FORM to let us know if you’d like more information on how to get involved with advocating for LC programs and events.
STAY CONNECTED – Automatic benefits for you!
- Alumni News: A quarterly electronic publication just for alums of our programs.
- ED Roundtables: A quarterly virtual discussion on a specific leadership topic, led by Executive Director, Shannon Lee.
- Loyalty Discount: Receive a $250 discount on any of our other cohort programs as a thank you for your trust. This includes NxGen, ExecGen, and The Signature Program. Come back for another experience at LC!
- Workshops: Enjoy 15% off the price of any ticketed, public workshop.