Alumni Engagement Program
You’re already in! If you are an alum of any LC program, you are a Legacy Member. There’s nothing you need to do to take advantage of all the benefits below. Welcome, we’re glad you’re here!
Catalyst: $180/year or $15/mo or more
For alumni who already do, or those who would like to begin ‘paying it forward’ through a financial gift, we’ve created a Catalyst Membership with some extra perks.
Ambassador: $0, with same benefits as Catalyst through volunteerism
If you’d like to set up an annual or monthly alumni gift, CLICK HERE.
LEGACY MEMBERSHIP ($0)
- LC Alumni Newsletter to keep up on all things LC and maybe even a few of your former LC pals!
- Quarterly ED (Executive Director) Roundtable Discussions (click here to sign up!)
- Networking events
- 5% Discount on all Great Leaders Workshop tickets or season passes.
- Alumni Audits (Signature Program only – scroll to learn more and sign up)
- We have several ideas for quarterly or bi-monthly health and wellness activities for the alumni but first want to gather information from you to help decide what we should offer in 2022.
- Take the survey here.
- Columbus Metropolitan Club is a unique 501c(3) organization that presents weekly town hall-style forums where engaged citizens hear from speakers and panelists on a variety of newsworthy, current, and relevant topics of community interest. CMC has almost 1,400 members of various ages, professions, races, and beliefs. All forums are open to the public.
- The Leap, a paid membership program for women-identified folks. Leadership Columbus is an affiliate of The Leap. Any affiliate benefits received by Leadership Columbus will invested back into the programs of LC including the Alumni Program! Find more information here.
- National Leadership Network (NLN) is a collaboration between the 700,000+ alumni throughout the United States from the more than 800 Community Leadership Programs. Membership and events are free! All you need to do is visit their page and sign up.
CATALYST MEMBERSHIP ($180/year or $15/mo or more)
All the same benefits of the free membership plus:
- 15% Discount at Great Leaders Workshop Series and Nonprofit Board Governance Training
- 1 Complimentary ticket to Annual LC Gala (September 9, 2022)
- Access to online directory of alumni (Q1 2023)
- Recognition as a contributing member of Leadership Columbus Alumni in LC Annual Report and on website (Q2 2023)
AMBASSADOR MEMBERSHIP ($0)
LC Ambassadors are volunteers who make an annual commitment of time instead of or in addition to their financial gift. LC Ambassadors receive the same benefits as the Catalyst Membership Level! You can become an LC Ambassador Member by volunteering in one of several ways:
- Curriculum Committee
- NxGen/ExecGen Committee
- Volunteer for 2 (two) program days during a 12 (twelve) month period
- Volunteer for a major event once a year (major events include the Annual Gala, Signature Program Opening and Closing Retreat, NxGen Launch Event and Graduation, and ExecGen Launch Event and Graduation)
Signature Program Alumni have the opportunity to sign up for an audit space available on certain program days throughout the year. Because these programs have evolved so much in recent years, and because recent classes were heavily impacted by COVID, Alumni may wish to re-experience one or more of their program days or experience a program day they missed due to illness. Space is limited based on the program day and those spaces are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Reserve your space by filling out the form at the button below. Because your attendance often means we are including you in food orders and space considerations, we ask that you give a two-week notice if you are unable to attend a program day previously reserved. Alumni Audits will begin for the Class of 2023 Signature Program days.
Please note: You will receive an email notification and calendar invite from Collin Ries, Program & Marketing Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) confirming that your spot has been reserved.