The Signature Program
The Leadership Columbus Signature Program is a unique combination of relationship-building, learning, problem-solving, civic engagement and personal growth.
The program informs and connects individuals ready to take on the challenges and opportunities faced by our community, their employers and their families.
Annually, 55-70 individuals are selected from a pool of applicants to build a class representative of the Greater Columbus area. The result is a class of professionals who are ready to hone their leadership skills and talents and connect them to community causes about which they are passionate.
Register for a 30-minute Info Session!
Completed applications consist of the following components, which can be accessed via the Application Instructions:
- Two letters of recommendation (uploaded via the online application)
- A non-refundable $75 application fee
- Responses to essay questions
- Two signed applicant/supervisor agreements (uploaded via the online application)
- Professional resume (uploaded via the online application)
- Finally, a completed and submitted online application (link can be accessed in the Application Instructions)
The Signature Program consists of:
- A 48-hour overnight Opening Retreat in September 2024.
- Eight monthly program days, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., typically the third Thursday of the month.
- A full day Closing Retreat & Graduation Celebration in June 2025.
- Work outside of class on a Community Impact Project (3-5 hours per month)
Tuition for the Signature Program is $5,225. Applicants who apply by the March 1 Early Application deadline will receive a $250 discount.
We encourage all applicants to seek tuition payment/reimbursement for their Signature Program experience through their employer. In cases where the full cost of tuition is a burden for either the employer or the individual, a limited amount of tuition assistance is available.
Leadership Columbus also offers a limited number of Diversity Scholarships. The Leadership Columbus Diversity Scholarship Fund makes it possible for us to increase access to professional development and leadership opportunities for all. Scholarships awarded will lower the financial barrier of entry to programming for populations historically underrepresented in leadership and change the landscape of leadership to be reflective of the greater community. Together, we can equip Columbus residents of all diversity dimensions to lead with confidence and courage and foster connections that strengthen the social fabric of our community.
January 18: Applications Open
March 1: Early Application Deadline
April 26: Final Application Deadline
June 7: Anticipated date for participants to be notified of acceptance
Are you ready for the Signature Program Class of 2025? Enroll now or learn more by requesting more information or contacting Program & Marketing Manager Collin Ries.