Executive Edge Program
Request more information about the Executive Edge program by filling out this brief form!
Why choose the Executive Edge program?
If you are …
- Interested in developing your organizational and strategic leadership skills
- Ready to build authenticity, trust, and leadership competencies
- Committed to learning about trauma-informed and values-based leadership
… the Executive Edge program is for you!
Through the Executive Edge program, you will:
- Create a new understanding of leadership
- Better understand human behavior for maximum individual, team, and organizational impact
- Increase self-awareness, self-regulation, social awareness, and motivation for better decision-making, goal setting, and stress management
- Learn to lead creatively through change
- Prepare to create more equitable organizations by changing or challenging inequitable systems
Are you ready for the Executive Edge? Enroll now or learn more by requesting more information through our information form or contacting Programs Manager Laddan Shoar using the links below.
$8,250 Early Bird Tuition (Through September 15, 2023)
$8,500 Regular Tuition
The program begins with a mandatory opening retreat in February, followed by five monthly workshops, and concluding with a mandatory full day retreat and evening graduation in August.
Participants should expect 10-12 additional hours of work per month outside of program sessions.
Participants may miss only one session to remain in the program. Habitual tardiness will count towards an absence. If you cannot attend a mandatory event, please consider rearranging your schedule or enrolling for a future year.
Program Dates for 2024
The program dates for Executive Edge have been adjusted and will be reposted soon.
Tuition Assistance and Diversity Scholarships:
We encourage all applicants to seek tuition payment/reimbursement from their employer. In cases where the full cost of tuition is a burden for either the employer or the individual, a limited amount of tuition assistance is available on a first come, first serve basis, based on enrollment date. Tuition assistance is based upon demonstrated need and is limited to no more than 50% of the tuition cost. Eligibility for tuition assistance includes, but is not limited to, self-paying individuals or individuals sponsored by a nonprofit organization. To apply for tuition assistance, please submit the tuition assistance request form with your enrollment.
Leadership Columbus also offers a limited number of Diversity Scholarships of $1000 per participant. To apply for a Diversity Scholarship, please submit the Diversity Scholarship application form with your enrollment.
Learn more about Leadership Columbus’ commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.